Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Welcome to the Write On project.









I woke before the alarm clock went off. I do that often. So, why do I need an alarm clock? Security. It's all about the one time that I may oversleep. Frankly, I've been up before my clock for years. If clocks had feelings, this one would have an inferiority complex.

I run through my morning rituals, and head to the clinic. Nagle Avenue Veterinary Hospital. I'm a small animal Veterinarian. I arrive at 7am, and what I see as I pull up to my practice tells me that today will not be a run of the mill one.

(First entry, Hurray - from Jack R. Phillips, DVM)
"Upon taking all this in, I had a moment of inspiration and kept on driving.  Carpe Diem as-it-were.  I found myself a few hours later relaxing on my boat at the lake.  Key word here is RELAXING.  I decided to call my clinic and asked to speak to my associate.  I told her I was giving her the entire practice.  Real Estate, inventory, clients, bills due, OSHA, IRS, FDA, DEA, etc and especially all of the employees. They were HERS as she always seemed to know how to handle  everything better than I.  As I hung up, I heard the sound of primal screaming in the background and I smiled.  



1 comment:

  1. "Upon taking all this in, I had a moment of inspiration and kept on driving. Carpe Diem as-it-were. I found myself a few hours later relaxing on my boat at the lake. Key word here is RELAXING. I decided to call my clinic and asked to speak to my associate. I told her I was giving her the entire practice. Real Estate, inventory, clients, bills due, OSHA, IRS, FDA, DEA, etc and especially all of the employees. They were HERS as she always seemed to know how to handle everything better than I. As I hung up, I heard the sound of primal screaming in the background and I smiled.

    ReplyDelete

HI - Write your Write ON! entries here and I will paste it into the main page.