Thursday, January 5, 2017

This is my first blog posting. Bear with me, please.  

Well Hello There! Of course I don't really think your name is There, though I did recently attend a class and one of the other students was named Ware. That's a tough name. Fortunately, no one in the class even once called her Tupper or Under or any of the other unseemly names that come to mind. She was a fine person and didn't deserve to be called anything other than her name, Ware.

  So, upon the advice of various friends I have undertaken to write a blog. They say that I have a lot to share after more than 25 years of Veterinary medical product sales - and frankly, they are right. It's been a very rich time, far from over, I hope. But ripe in sharing.

  This is my first post, nothing of real consequence. Just an attempt to see what the blog actually looks like and how it works. So, if you stumble across this, keep in mind that I'm new at this, and I hope to provide you with more reading of deeper substance. That's all for now.

Simon





No comments:

Post a Comment

HI - Write your Write ON! entries here and I will paste it into the main page.